Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Insomni-addict....

Wow! Almost two years since the last post...haha life has been going...
But when in doubt a list is always a good idea

*teaching hasn't changed...still at it! This time in another language ;) Buenos Dias
*I live up to my standards...really hasn't changed
*after a rough yr in my small town in the mountains I moved...for the bigger and better things of a smaller town on the outskirts of the city
*took my first cool trip vacation and fell in love pretty hard for the tropics...
*found new friends that have slowly wormed their way into the icy depths of my heart...haha but it's ok
*my family...gotta hand it to them..I still love all of them and they still love me
*death has still managed to weasel it's way in...boo you whore!
*haters gonna keep hatin' I toast thee in wanting to take the time to hate on my boring self!
*still haven't regulated my sleep schedule...
*im a big kid now....live all by my self...it's lonely but who gets to walk around in cape from room to room! Haha bet u thought I'd say naked!!

And...I love the never ending adventure I embark on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers